Letter Paper Deluxe gives you more options than just Letter Paper. This application gives beginning and struggling writers a chance to practice writing their letters and short words without wasting paper. It also provides a yellow highlighted space that will help beginning and struggling writers learn correct lowercase letter placement. For more writing space just rotate the NOOK. From the menu you can select “Preferences”, which allows you to set letters to practice, tracing style and to show the yellow highlight. The “Learning to Print” , will give you suggestions on what order and how to teach the letter formations.
- There are two styles of tracing letters. The first is “Fill” , which you write between the lines. The second is “Trace” , the tracing letters are similar to what new writers use in school.
- When selecting what letter to trace, you can select a single letter or multiple letters, so you can enter words or even your name.
- Option to show the yellow highlight. As the writer becomes better you can turn off the yellow highlight.
- You can select one of eight pencil colors. This gives the kids a choice of colors but not too many colors. This way they stay focused on writing.
- Helpful hints on learning what order and how to teach letter formations.